Built to perform…from roots to rooftops.
No matter how your building needs to perform, Firestone Building Products provides solutions that are designed to improve the entire envelope.
At Firestone Building Products, our commitment to the long-term performance of your building extends from roots to rooftops. And our thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing membranes are a prime example.
In fact, we’ve installed over 1.5 billion sq. ft. of UltraPly™ TPO membranes—and counting.
Firestone’s UltraPly TPO offers:
- The most economical and sustainable TPO formulation
- Superior reflectivity
- Installation advantages
Use this system on your building to:
- Transmit more light to your work area
- Eliminate glare, hot spots or UV damage to interior merchandise
- Reduce the pollution of water and air
- Lower the production of greenhouse
- Obtain greater long-term energy efficiency
As part of our dedication to sustainable products, Firestone Building Products is proud to offer our high-quality, easy-to-install SkyScape™ Vegetative Roof System.
The chief advantage of a light-colored roof is its ability to reflect UV radiation and improve a building’s energy efficiency. But if you can’t install a white roof or already have a black roof, get the next best thing.
Our SkyScape Vegetative Roof System:
- Helps lower building heating and cooling costs
- Protects roofing material from UV and heat stress (thermal) degradation
- Extends the working life of a roof system
DOWNLOAD FIRESTONE BROCHURES
FIRESTONE NEWS & PRESS RELEASES