Whitepapers & Case Studies
- Safely Recycle Fluorescent Lamps by Crushing with Air Cycle’s Bulb Eater®: The whitepaper covers Bulb Eater® operations, testing, and transport of crushed lamps, and reviews why recycling lamps to keep mercury out of the environment is so important in the first place.
- Corporate Universal Waste Recycling: Ensuring Compliance, Generating Savings: A corporate universal waste recycling program can make large-scale recycling simpler and generate additional benefits.
- Facts Show How and Why Bulb Recycling Plan Works: Trammell Crow Company’s analysis of lamp recycling options details the costs and benefits of lamp crushing versus boxing lamps for pickup and disposal.
- Universal Waste Factsheet: This factsheet provides a detailed introduction to the universal waste regulatory designation, types of universal waste and rules for universal waste handlers.
- Lamp Recycling Basics: Selecting and Implementing the Right Solution: Learn how using factors including facility size, quantity of lamps generated, and facility location can help facility managers identify the best lamp recycling solution for their facility.
- Waste Stream Auditing-The Science of What’s in Your Trash!: A waste stream audit can help an organization measure current green practices, identify waste regulatory-compliance and cost issues, and guide improvements in sustainability.
- Implementing Efficient Lamp Recycling: Why recycling spent fluorescent lamps matters and how to select and implement the most efficient recycling method for your facility.
- Introduction to Lamp Recycling Regulations: Learn the reasons for lamp recycling regulations, what they mean for facilities, and how to keep your facility regulatory compliant.