The initial compliance deadline for training workers on OSHA’s revised Hazard Communication Standard is only a few months away, in December 2013. Shifting Hazcom from the “right to know” era into the “right to understand” era, this standard has been harmonized with GHS, the global system for managing workplace chemical risks, and it will affect an estimated 5 million U.S. workplaces and 40 million workers. This webinar explains the changes OSHA has made and will look ahead to full implementation of the new standard in 2016 and its goal of reducing workers’ confusion about chemical hazards in the workplace.
Latest Air Cycle Newsletters
- Bulb Eater® Wins Industry Awards
- Air Cycle at NFMT Trade Show
- Facts for FAQs: It makes sense to crush lamps with the Bulb Eater®, but what do I do with them after they are crushed?
- New Pennsylvania E-Waste Law Now In Effect
- New Law Requires Lamp Recycling in Washington
- Free Recycling Regulations Webinar On-Demand
- Facts for FAQs: How do I know if my waste is hazardous?
- CFL Premium Bulb Eater® Wins BOM Award
- Free, Upcoming Lamp Recycling Webinar
- Facts for FAQs: How Does the Bulb Eater® Work?
- Introducing New EasyPak™ Containers
- Mail-Back Recycling Webinar Available On-Demand
- Facts for FAQs: Where are EasyPak™ containers sent for recycling?