Warranties and Replacement Parts
ARTHUR LAUER LIMITED WARRANTY
INSPIRED OUTDOOR LIVING – A LIFETIME OF ENJOYMENT!
Inspired Outdoor Living to us means experiencing life, beyond the responsibilities and boundaries that typically confine us. Arthur Lauer products are exclusively made from First European Quality teak kiln dried to exacting standards providing a lifetime of trouble-free use and beauty. Except for appearance sake (color not comfort), teak requires minimal maintenance other than washing with mild soap and water. Outdoor living is about being in the moment, stress free, fun, smiles, laughter, family and friends!
We manufacture all of our furniture 100% in Milford, Ohio. The advantage of manufacturing in the USA is:
- We hire only fine craftsmen to meet our quality standards and work in a safe environment.
- We inspect each part at each step of the manufacturing process to ensure only quality parts move on to the next process.
- In the unlikely event your furniture is damaged, Arthur Lauer provides replacement parts at minimal cost. Why discard a great piece of furniture when only a part or two is needed to return it to its original condition.
- You avoid having to wait months for delivery like many overseas manufactures.
- Our craftsmen meticulously dry fit each piece of furniture before we send it to you to ensuring that you the customer will have an easy installation.
- By hiring American craftsmen we are supporting our community and the United States economy.
However, as hard as we try and as much pride as we take in our work we realize we are not perfect. Thus, our warranty is meant to ease your mind from the worry. Arthur Lauer understands that every situation is unique and we rely on one of our core values to “Always try and do the right thing”. Our warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship.
Fully Assembled – 10 years
Flat Pack or Knock Down – 5 years
Kit – 1 year
Fully Assembled – 3 years
Flat Pack or Know Down – 2 years
Kit -1 year
All non-teak products and accessories carry a 1 year warranty.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return any item in its original condition within 30 days of receipt for a full refund, including shipping. Personalized or engraved items and discontinued sale items are not returnable.
Things happen and sometimes a replacement part is needed. Why discard a great piece of furniture when only a part or two is needed to return it to its original condition. By manufacturing in the United States we sell replacement parts for all of our products at a nominal cost when compared to the cost of replacing an entire piece.
The availability of replacement parts should be factored into your investment decision because it will potentially add years to your furniture’s useful life.
The Final Word! In the unlikely event that warranty service is needed, simply call customer service (1-800-982-3880) and we will arrange for a repair or replacement as quickly as possible. Remember, because we manufacture here in the United States we do not have to wait on the next container and if needed can manufacture any part within days. Arthur Lauer reserves the right to repair or replace any defective item at its sole discretion. Other limitations may apply.