NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Cost Savings Tune Up
- Diagnostics and Recommendations: By answering questions about current product usage and needs, the Cost Savings Tune Up program helps facility managers replace old technologies with newer, more efficient cost savings tools. This feature is designed to help users avoid unnecessary fees and hidden charges and help them determine if they are using the right product for the task. For instance, using a heavy duty wiper for a light-duty task may needlessly add to costs, while using a light duty wiper for a tough task may result in excessive use, which also increases expenditures.
- Additional Interactive Tools: The Cost Savings Tune Up program offers other interactive tools to help users fine-tune their product selections and reduce costs, such as an online calculator that helps customers select the most cost-efficient wiper for the task. The tools also include a Green Meter for washroom products. This interactive, comparative tool calculates potential savings and the reduced environmental impact of specific products on fiber consumption, energy, water consumption, and solid waste generation.
- Cost Saving Tips: The program offers money saving tips and information from a recent industry poll on the economy.
- Guaranteed Savings: Kimberly-Clark Professional is guaranteeing between 5% to 20% in cost savings if facility managers replace rags, shop towels, or existing wiping products with qualifying WypAll wipers for 60 days. Guaranteed savings are also being offered if customers switch for 60 days to select roll towel, coreless bath tissue, and foam soap offerings.
- Free Site Needs Analysis: A site needs analysis is also being offered free to all customers. These personalized evaluations can identify ways to control costs and increase overall performance. A site needs analysis can also help increase efficiencies and reduce waste.
- Giveaways: In conjunction with certain purchases, Kimberly-Clark Professional is also offering customers Free Jumbo Roll WypAll Wipers dispensers.
Other posts by