CNBC Series To Feature Herman Miller President And CEO
As President and CEO of Herman Miller, Inc., Walker will discuss the company’s global business model and strategy for driving innovation within new and existing markets. The episode also will highlight some of the company’s products, as well as a number of Herman Miller’s West Michigan facilities.
Hosted by award-winning journalist Maria Bartiromo, the series explores a diverse range of topics and solutions to the question of innovation. In addition to Mr. Walker, guests for the final episode include:
• Nikesh Arora, President, EMEA Operations and Vice President, Google, Inc.
• Herb Kelleher , Co-Founder, Executive Chairman, Former CEO and President, Southwest Airlines
• Robert Carter, Chief Information Officer, FedEx
• Gary Rodkin, CEO, ConAgra Foods
• Carla Harris, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
• Shane Robison, EVP, Chief Strategy and Technology Officer, Hewlett Packard
Other posts by